Your privacy is important to us!
You are currently visiting the website of Dynamic Risk (www.dynamicrisk.net)
Dynamic Risk values your personal information and privacy. This privacy notice informs you about the personal information we collect and how we handle it.
Dynamic Risk processes your personal information in order to provide you with a customized website that will help you get to know our technology and consulting services better.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual.
Dynamic Risk, as a data controller may collect personal information about you when:
(Section to be adjusted based on actual collection scenarios)
- You voluntarily subscribe to the Dynamic Risk newsletter;
- You sign up for services from Dynamic Risk;
- You fill in a contact form on Dynamic Risk’s website;
- You have participated in events where Dynamic Risk was present; or
- You interact with Dynamic Risk’s sales teams.
When you access these pages, you will receive information about the collection of your personal information and you can give – or withhold – your consent.
To provide this information, we may collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, company, country and any other data you may provide in your message.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We use your identification data to enable you:
- To contact us via our website; and
- To receive commercial emails based on information you request on our website.
This data will be used to provide you with the requested services and may be used for further processing for marketing purposes with your express consent.
In this way, you can:
- Access personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- Receive our newsletters, white papers or other materials when you explicitly consent;
- Receive requested products and/or services; and
- Receive presentations of new products and/or services from Dynamic Risk if you have explicitly agreed to receive such information.
The purposes of cookies are explained in the cookies section available below.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time we process your personal information is indicated below:
- Identifying data: 2 years.
- Anonymous navigation data: 2 years.
DYNAMIC RISK AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the processing of data from this website, Dynamic Risk is the data controller, deciding on the purposes and means of the processing.
ACCURACY, RELEVANCE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information processed by Dynamic Risk is stored on secure servers. Dynamic Risk implements appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information it processes from loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal information. In addition, Dynamic Risk processes your personal information only for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice and does not retain the data longer than necessary.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be shared with the following persons:
- Internally, to employees and agents of Dynamic Risk or of the EDDYFI NDT Group who have been strictly authorized individually to access it;
- To external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions who have been specifically authorized to process personal information; and
- To our partners when we make our offer with third parties.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to access your personal information processed by Dynamic Risk;
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to request the deletion of your personal information by Dynamic Risk;
- The right to rectification which allows you to modify and rectify the personal data that are processed about you by Dynamic Risk;
- The right to erasure which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed by Dynamic Risk and that it be erased;
- The right to restrict processing which allows you to control how your data is processed or to request that your personal data no longer be processed but only retained by Dynamic Risk; and
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information, which means that you can require Dynamic Risk to stop processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact the EDDYFI NDT Group’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a complaint or claim with an appropriate privacy authority.
For any other request, please contact us here (Link to an address/Contact form).
This notice was modified on October 18, 2021 and is updated regularly. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
Dynamic Risk is committed to respecting the privacy of electronic communications. The following information is intended to give you the keys to managing the cookies we use while you visit our website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The information is then sent back to the originating website when the user revisits the page or when they visit a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, understand how users navigate through different websites, making it easier for the user to navigate, save preferences and improve the user’s experience on the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We make every effort to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. That is why, when you visit our website, cookies are installed on your computer, subject to your acceptance as indicated below.
When you browse the Dynamic Risk website, information about your browsing experience may be collected for the purpose of understanding your use of features and pages.
Dynamic Risk also uses persistent cookies to collect browsing activity transparently without affecting the visitor experience.
ACCEPTANCE OR REFUSAL OF COOKIES
The registration of a cookie is essentially subject to your acceptance, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge in the conditions provided below.
The following terminology is used to describe the main types of cookies we use:
Mandatory cookies are essential to the operation of the website.
Session cookies remain in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Functional cookies are essential to your browsing experience and allow you to use the main features of the website, (including live chat with our experts) and secure your connection.
Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
Advertising targeting cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your profile and limit the number of times you see them, to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, and to understand how people behave after seeing an advertisement.
Own cookies are set and used only by Dynamic Risk.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are either set or used by third parties other than Dynamic Risk.
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the use of www.dynamicrisk.net
Your access to and use of www.dynamicrisk.net is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Change of Use
We at Dynamic Risk reserve the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by Dynamic Risk Assessment Systems.
In accessing our website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the sharing of blog posts provided appropriate author credits are applied, downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Canada and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Canada courts.
For any further information please contact us at: