Our pipeline risk and integrity management services and technology support the following core areas:
- Risk assessment in support of acquisition & divestiture
- Risk assessment in support of conceptual, preliminary and/or final risk based design
- Design phase integrity analysis and planning support
- Operational risk assessment
- Change of service risk assessment
- Investment Planning
On October 1, 2019, PHMSA finalized a rule for gas transmission pipelines which has been in development for over eight years. This highly anticipated rule, referred to by many as the “Gas Mega Rule,” is considered to be the most significant change to the existing gas pipeline regulations since 1970.
Through leveraging our inline inspection solution, users can perform advanced analytics on their existing internal inline inspection (ILI) data. This allows you to take full advantage of your inspection investment, while providing an advanced application that improves the overall performance of your entire integrity management program.
Dynamic Risk’s team of industry regulatory experts have the credibility, industry knowledge and experience with industry best practices to work with our clients throughout the audit process for:
- Improved system compliance and integrity
- Reduced maintenance costs through program efficiencies
- Staff Augmentation to support overloaded teams