Date(s) - Feb 18, 2019 - Feb 21, 2019
7:00 am - 7:00 pm CST
George R Brown Convention Center
Exhibitor and Session Chair
PPIM is the industry’s only forum devoted exclusively to pigging for maintenance and inspection, as well as pipeline integrity evaluation and repair. Visit us at Booth #337. We will be discussing:
- Advances in inline inspection data and how you can realize the best value possible from it;
- Best practices for integrating integrity management data from all systems, visualizing it so that you can see patterns, identify trends and act quickly and effectively on what your data is telling you; and
- How to implement frameworks that improve trust in your organization’s data and analytics.
In addition our President, Trevor MacFarlane, will Chair the Data Management Session taking place February 22nd from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. At Dynamic Risk, we know that data is key for the effectiveness of your pipeline risk assessment and inline inspection programs so this session is an especially relevant fit for us.
There are many ways you can engage with the Dynamic Risk team at PPIM. Contact your client partnership manager or email Kathy_Walsh@dynamicrisk.net if you would like to:
- Book a meeting with us;
- Attend our Wednesday, Feb 20 networking event at Lucky Strike; or
- Request a free pass to the exhibition hall.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston.