Date(s) - Feb 05, 2019 - Feb 07, 2019
7:00 am - 7:00 pm CST
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
The 2019 NACE Northern Area Western Conference will focus on corrosion and asset integrity management. As leaders in the field of pipeline integrity and risk management, the Dynamic Risk team will be highlighting our services and products that help operators ensure the safety and reliability of pipeline assets. We are especially excited to showcase our Life Cycle Integrity Management Services (LIMS) offerings. ATCO and Dynamic Risk have partnered to provide upstream and midstream oil and gas companies solutions and support in all parts of the life cycle of your pipeline. Come by the booth to learn more about LIMS as well as other ways to improve your pipeline operations including:
- Integrity data collection, management, integration and maintenance solutions.
- Consequence modeling to identify areas for increased inspection, maintenance and monitoring.
- Advancements in assessment of inline inspection (ILI) data to identify and prioritize anomalies for remediation or repair, estimate corrosion growth rates, optimize re-assessment intervals and calculate pipeline remaining life.
- Best practices to achieve 100% regulatory compliance and zero lost-time injury (LTI).
- How integrity management technology solutions can help you meet your first priority … the safe delivery of the planet’s energy.
If you will be there, we would like to personally invite you to connect with us.
- Book a meeting with our team. Pre-book a meeting with us. Contact Kathy_Walsh@dynamicrisk.net.
- Request a free pass to visit the conference Exhibit Floor. Quantities are limited so request your pass early. Contact Kathy_Walsh@dynamicrisk.net.
- Learn more about the ATCO / Dynamic Risk LIMS Solution. Download our complimentary brochure.