Date(s) - Jun 01, 2017
All Day CST
Medicine Hat Lodge
Exhibiting & Attending
The NACE symposium is intended for field operations, construction, engineering and integrity personnel and service providers who influence pipeline or facility integrity/maintenance in southern AB/SK. Session presentations have been organized based on a survey regarding topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to share integrity management best practices and network with industry peers, regulators and service providers.
- AER Pipeline Performance Report and Areas of Focus in Industry: Steven Stalany and Connie Hetherington, AER
- Damage Mechanisms to Non-Metallics: Frank Gareau, Skystone Engineering
- Challenges for Pipeline Leak Detection: Dr. Stephen Ramsey, Grey Owl Engineering Ltd.
- Pipeline data – how do we manage: Trevor Powel, Centrica Energy
- Lessons learned in coating selection and testing: Dr. Amal Al-Borno, Charter Coating Service
- Cathodic Testing Best Practices: Geoff Paul/Jay Isberg, CNRL/Source Corrosion
- Corrosion Mechanisms and Monitoring: Ryan Finlayson, Rysco