Date(s) - Sep 29, 2020 - Oct 01, 2020
Dynamic Risk will be participating and hosting a variety of activities in conjunction with the 2020 International Pipeline Conference and Exposition (IPC). The virtual conference will start on Monday, September 28 with tutorials and will continue on Tuesday and Wednesday (September 29 – 30, 2020) with the technical program – with a potential extension of some activities into Thursday, October 1.
Dynamic Risk will be presenting:
- Paper IPC2020-14729: OVERCOMING CHALLENGES OF EMAT INLINE INSPECTION VALIDATION FOR SCC MANAGEMENT IN NATURAL GAS PIPELINES: A PRACTICAL APPROACH
– Presenting Author: Kevin Spencer (Dynamic Risk)
– Co-Authors: Dan Williams (Dynamic Risk); Jake Philpot, Stephen Rapp, Daniel Whaley (Enbridge)
– Live presentation
- Paper IPC2020-14737: STRESS CORROSION CRACKING “LIKE-IN-KIND” RELIABILITY APPROACH FOR PIPELINES WITHOUT CRACK TOOL IN-LINE INSPECTION
– Presenting Author: Dan Williams (Dynamic Risk)
– Co-Authors: Amal Elsisi, Winston YW Lee, Pushpendra Tomar (Dynamic Risk)
– Recorded presentation in conference proceedings
Be sure to stop by our virtual booth where we will be showcasing our technology enabled solutions for Midstream, Transmission and Upstream operators, which includes new features and functionality for Data Integration and Data Collection, Inline Inspection Management, Risk and Compliance Management and Data Analytics and Reporting.
We will also be participating in the Conference Gamification Program, where you will have the opportunity to win a set of Apple AirPods courtesy of Dynamic Risk!
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a virtual meeting with one of our representatives, please email Tracey_Murray@DynamicRisk.net