Dynamic Risk brings a unique blend of superior engineering know how and experience together with world class software, data management, and engineering response projects. By building high performance teams in each of these areas, we are able to deliver high-value services and technical solutions to our client’s, consistent with industry and discipline best practices for pipeline integrity management programs.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pipeline Regulatory Compliance Support
- Dynamic Risk provides industry leading regulatory support to pipeline operators in which our services and applications have supported over 75 audits at the Federal, State and Provincial level.
- ILI Data Calibration, Alignment, Integration & Analysis
- Dynamic Risk provides our clients with ILI data expertise, a solid technical understanding of ILI analysis, management and efficient data assurance and validation.
- Integrity Data Management Services
- Dynamic Risk has a strong technical understanding of pipeline integrity data. Our team comprises experienced integrity data analysts with a deep understanding and focus on engineering, ILI, GIS, from the wellhead to big-inch cross country transmission pipelines.
- Incident Investigation
- Our experts have active relationships with regulators and stakeholders, providing external credibility and appropriate support.
- Engineering Assessments
- Whether your needs relate to the management of existing infrastructure or new pipeline construction projects, we have the technology and engineering expertise to assist you with risk-based decision making.
- Operator Staff Augmentation
- Our dedicated team of subject matter experts are available to work as an extension of your integrity management team and are equipped with proprietary software solutions for managing operational risk, regulatory compliance and providing integrity program support
- Outflow Analysis
- Dynamic Risk provides detailed outflow modeling to support consequence and risk assessment for liquids pipelines. Our approach is based on a 4-phase calculation including detection time, pump shut-down, valve closure and gravity drain down. Detailed outflow release volumes can be incorporated within our clients’ risk assessments, leading to more accurate environment consequence results and improved risk results.
- Overland Spill Modelling
- Dynamic Risk’s transient three-dimensional overland spill model leverages the outflow volume results and detailed digital elevation data to determine the migration paths of a liquid product spill based on agreed upon scenarios. Specifically, the model can be used to determine whether the spill plume would intersect waterbodies, waterways, HCAs or any defined sensitive areas. Further analysis can be done for Hydrological Transport Modeling by considering flow direction and connectivity between streams and waterbodies as required.
- Valve Optimization Analysis
- We provide analysis of outflow volumes and their associated spill plumes that can be used to evaluate valve configuration and optimization, as well as valve maintenance activity planning and prioritization. This assists operators with determining the optimal valve placements to achieve the most reduction in outflow volumes, keeping cost benefit analysis in mind.
- Pipeline Integrity Threat & External Corrosion Management
- Take your pipeline integrity programs to new heights with key insights and valuable analytics for improved management of your External Corrosion Threat and Cathodic Protection data through our Explorer application.