- 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome and Corporate Update – Josh Pendleton
- 8:45 a.m. Agile Interactive Workshop – Alan Mallory
- 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
- 11:15 a.m. Dynamic Risk Engineering Presentation – Ben Mittelstadt
- 11:45 a.m. Dynamic Risk Technology Presentation – Josh Chung
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. Client Presentation – Pembina
- 2:00 p.m. Client Presentation – Caerus Operating
- 2:30 p.m. Networking Break
- 3:15 p.m. Regulatory Updates (US + Canada) – Ben Mittelstadt and Conan Farrell
- 4:15 p.m. Closing remarks
- 4:30 p.m. Event Close (Travel to Studio Bell for Networking Reception)
- 5:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Agile Workshop – Moderated by Mr. Alan Mallory, we will kick-off the day with an Agile-themed workshop.
Dynamic Risk Engineering Consulting Showcase and Update – Dynamic Risk’s VP of Technical Services, Ben Mittelstadt, will be discussing the North American pipeline integrity space and how Dynamic Risk will be meeting our partners’ needs going forward. The foundation of our business model is to offer technology-enabled engineering consulting to our client partners with a focus on continued innovation to enhance results, improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Meeting the challenge of zero public tolerance for pipeline incidents requires immediate and real-time understanding of lessons learned, adherence to management system processes to drive continual improvement, and access to real-time integrity data as a basis for risk-informed decision making.
Dynamic Risk Technology Showcase and Update – We will be unveiling the latest release of our midstream IRAS software suite and our upstream Explorer software suite. Delegates will be the first to view the new features and functionality.
Client Case Study – Pembina Pipeline Corporation – Mark Brimacombe, Supervisor of Integrity and Risk, will discuss the evolution of Pembina’s consequence modelling, the journey to more accurate and realistic results, and how they are incorporated into Pembina’s system-wide risk assessments.
Client Case Study – Caerus Operating LLC – Kristine Mize-Spansky, Gathering Systems Analyst will share how Caerus took an agile approach with their recent implementation of Explorer and ILIAnalyst as part of their pipeline integrity program.
Regulatory Updates – New updates and presentations regarding the Mega Rule (US) and the CSA Releases (Canada).
Networking Event – End the day at Studio Bell and network with your peers and Dynamic Risk partners.