Our 2018 Partners’ Conference was a success, thanks to our speakers and delegates. This year’s theme was “Your Journey to Integrity Management Excellence”. We learned a lot about our partners’ journeys. This will help us shape our corporate direction, and product and services roadmaps. Here are some of the insights we heard:
- The importance of executive support of your integrity management projects. Keep the executive team engaged throughout the process.
- Agile implementations quickly create value. Leverage Dynamic Risk’s software and consulting for accurate and efficient project execution.
- Subject matter expertise is critical … within the pipeline team and throughout the entire business.
- The impact of data management on your integrity and risk programs. Data is the foundation for integrity management decision making. It requires people, process and technology, but it doesn’t have to be difficult.
- The journey is a continuous! You are constantly focused on improving your efforts.
The 2019 Partners’ Conference will be held in Calgary November 7, 2019. Watch for more information coming in the New Year but be sure to hold the date in your calendar and plan to join us!
Meanwhile, enjoy some photo’s from the 2018 Conference.